Biotract is specially formulated feeding attractant designed for aquatic species. This powerful attractant specifically improves the ability of animals to detect the presence of the feed pellet increases feed intake, and correct lags or stall outs in the feeding cycle.
Biotract comprises of several feeding attractants which reacts positively with the olfactory system of most aqua culture species.
Biotract is direct fed microbial, which helps in warding off bacterial diseases in aquatic animals.
Biotract helps to increase the basic immunity of aquatic animals.
Extractives of fish and other natural flavor extractives, BHT,
- Natural Colors
- Organic Acids
- Betaine L.Proline
- L.Glutamic Acid
- Sodium Benzonate
- NMB Complex
Minimum 2 x 109 CFU / ml (for below)
- Streptococcus Faecium
Oil flavor system with Probiotics designed to be used as on olfactory attractant at help stimulate feeding response during the periods. Probiotics help in aintaining internal ecosystem. Improves growth and feed conversion rates.
- Faster consumption of feeds
- Better immune system
- Less wastage of feed
- Improved F.C.R
- Ward off bacterial diseases
- More weight gain.
- Mix half litre of Product in one litre quality Oil and mix with one tone of Fish pellet
- For Shrimp mix one litre PROTRACT in one Litre quality Oil and add to one tone of Shrimp pellet
- Store in cool dry place out of direct sunlight keep covered when out of use.
- Product will remain stable for extended storage
Dosage & Packing
Mix Half Litre of Biotract in One Litre Quality Oil and Mix With One Tonne of Fish / shrimp pellet
Details, Trial & Performance Report
- Aqua Culture Probiotics
- Cattle Feed Additives
- Organic Fertilizer
- Poultry Feed Additives